This course is intended to train individuals on the proper inspection techniques and requirements for hot-dip galvanized steel products. The course is expected to take 2-4 hours, so it should be taken when you can devote that amount of time to learning. There are four sections in this course:
- Hot-Dip Galvanizing Process
- Galvanizing Standards
- Types of Inspection
To complete course:
- Work through the course from start to finish (Introduction to Repair)
- Take the Inspection Course Test by clicking the Test link
- Upon successful completion of the test (80% or better), you will receive a Certificate of Completion you can print or save for your records, and you will be listed on the American Galvanizers Association’s website as an inspector of hot-dip galvanized steel
- If the test is not completed successfully, you will have the opportunity to retake the test 2 more times. After 3 tries, if the test is not completed successfully, you will have to retake the course.
- Please make sure all sections of the registration form are accurately completed in order to be listed in our Inspector Listing once the course is passed.