If an in-person seminar is not a viable option, and you feel teaching yourself will not be beneficial, the AGA also provides Galvanize It! webinars throughout the year. Galvanize It! webinars are presented by an AGA staff member who is available to answer questions, but allows you to attend remotely. Webinar attendees will see the slides as they are presented, and can follow along with audio through the computer or over the phone. All webinar versions are approved for 1-hour of CEU, LU, or PDH. Learn more about the Galvanize It! webinar versions.
2015 - Upcoming Webinars:
- Galvanize It! Core Webinar- Wednesday, April 8, 3 PM ET
- Infrastructure Week 2015: Innovative, Cost-Effective Options for Short Span Steel Bridge Design- Tuesday, May 12, 2 PM ET (View Outline)
- Galvanize It! Designing for Hot-Dip Galvanizing Webinar- Wednesday, May 20, 3 PM ET
- Galvanize It! Core Webinar- Wednesday, June 10, 11 AM ET
- Galvanize It! Designing for Hot-Dip Galvanizing Webinar- Wednesday, June 10, 12 PM ET