The original, and best way to learn about hot-dip galvanizing is an in-person Galvanize It! seminar. The in-person seminar is presented by American Galvanizers Association (AGA) staff and/or members at your office. (Minimum of 10 attendees is required.) In-person seminars are preferred because you have a galvanizing representative present to answer any questions or concerns about hot-dip galvanizing or corrosion immediately.
The AGA currently offers the following in-person courses:
- Core Galvanize It! (1- and 2-hour versions)
- Designing for Hot-Dip Galvanizing (1-hour)
- Sustainable Development & Hot-Dip Galvanizing (1-hour)
- Hot-Dip Galvanized Steel for Parking Structures (1-hour)
- Hot-Dip Galvanized Steel for Power Infrastructure (1-hour)
- Hot-Dip Galvanized Steel for Transportation (1-hour)
If you have at least 10 people in your office interested in learning more about hot-dip galvanizing through one of these Galvanize It! seminars, please sign up today, by filling out the registration form below. If you experience errors in submitting the form below, please contact Hannah Anderson at 720-361-4487 with your GalvanizeIt! Seminar request.