If an in-person seminar will not work for you or your office, taking the Galvanize It! seminar online is a great alternative. The AGA hosts FREE 1-hour online versions of all the courses in the Galvanize It! series on our websites. The online seminars allow you to take the courses at your convenience, and are followed by a short test. In order to receive credit with AIA, ACEC, or GBCI, you must score 80% or better on the test. Once you have successfully completed the test, you will be issued a Certificate of Completion, and AGA will file credits on your behalf (if you provide your AIA or PE number). For more information about specific GBCI course numbers, please contact Brooke Jones at email@example.com.
The AGA’s FREE online seminars are available for 1-hour of continuing education credit, however if you are interested in 2- or 3-hours of credit, you can pay to take a longer course online at RedVector.com and PDHEngineer.com.
- Launch Core Galvanize It! (HSW credit)
- Launch Design for Hot-Dip Galvanizing (HSW credit)
- Launch Sustainable Development & Hot-Dip Galvanizing (HSW credit)
- Launch Hot-Dip Galvanized Steel for Parking Structures (HSW credit)
- Launch Hot-Dip Galvanized Steel for Power Infrastructure (HSW credit)
- Launch Hot-Dip Galvanized Steel for Transportation (HSW credit)